Directories of Balance Disorder Specialists:
· VEDA Index of Balance Disorder Specialists. Vestibular Disorders Association (VEDA) site is a comprehensive reference site.
· Balance and Mobility.com. Index of Balance Disorder Specialists Sponsored by NeuroCom® International, a manufacturer of balance testing equipment including rotary chairs and balance posturography platforms.
· Medical and Surgical Ear Centers in the USA. This page appears on an informative website maintained by neuro-otologist M.J.A. Robb, MD.
Selected Medical Centers and/or Physicians Specializing In Balance Disorders:
· Northwestern University Balance Center - Dr. Timothy Hain. Dr. Hain is Professor of Neurology, Otolaryngology, and Physical Therapy/Human Movement Science, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago IL, USA. He is a leading authority in balance disorders. Dr. Hain also has a portion of his site devoted to gentamicin ototoxicity. This is a very well written and comprehensive summary of this topic with extensive citations.
· Johns Hopkins University - Dr. David Zee. David Zee, MD is a neurologist at Johns Hopkins Medical School and is a leading authority on balance disorders. Dr. Zee is very familiar with all issues related to gentamicin induced ototoxicity.
· Dr. William Maxwell. Dr. Maxwell is a neuro-otologist in Portland, Maine and is a leading authority on balance disorders. Dr. Maxwell is very familiar with all issues related to gentamicin induced ototoxicity.
· Barrow Neurological Institute - Dr. Terry Fife. Dr. Fife is currently chairman of Neuro-Ophthalmology & Neuro-Otology Section of the American Academy of Neurology, and is a leading authority on balance disorders. He is located in Tucson, Arizona.
· The American Institute of Balance.
· House Ear Institute.